Hello!

Hi, i am very new to all this, but also very eager to learn. i have bought shares in the past but not a vast amount. any help will higly be appreciated. Where do i start , how much time do i need to dedicate each week to learn to trade?

The School of Pipsology is your starting point, in fact, it should be everyone’s starting point! It’s a comprehensive teaching resource & it’s all completely free & all under one roof (thank you BabyPips.com). Go enrol yourself & in the first few “classes” of Kindergarten, you’ll see how Forex varies from stocks & shares.

Following the school, you’ll soon learn the basics of how to trade but I’m told it’s a long & lengthy process to become competent & successful (I’m still a NoOb myself). Graduate the school & all other information can be found in this Forum.

As for time, put in as much time in to learning as you can. It’s going to take a lot to be a profitable trader & you’ll only get out what you put in so without the effort, you won’t get the results.

Good luck!

thanks, but i have been told to start trading on demo account. i dont know how to open a position. help… also if friend is sendind signals
Pivot: 1.2870
LONG positions @ 1.288 with targets @ 1.295 & 1.2995.The downside penetration of 1.287 will call for 1.2815 & 1.2785.

what does pivot mean. do i open position at 1.2888?? or 1.287

As baz already said, enrol in the classes, start at Kindergarten and work your way through the school.
It’s a very long process but if you want to be a successful trader it’s inevitable to study the lessons thoroughly.

Questions like what does pivot mean are explained. I havent got that far yet, though :wink:

So, do yourself a favour and start at the beginning