Hello from Dubai

Hey everyone, :23:

Glad to be here. My name is Richard Cypher, an expat from Dubai and part time FX trader. I’ve been following Babypips.com as one of my main resources since I begun trading a year ago. I think this site is the coolest and easiest-to-understand resource on Forex trading around. I’m trading currencies and diversifying my portfolio with precious metals. My broker is HY Markets.
I look forward to making friends and reading insightful advice here.

Cheers!

Hi Richard,

I am also based in Dubai and been trading for about 6 months now. I am trying out a few brokers and was wondering why you chose HY Markets? Are they Dubai based? How has your experience been?

Look forward to hearing from you.
James

If you are looking good brokers who has Office in Dubai then Consider FXCM or Oanda. They Are Big and Reliable Brokers.

Happy trading Guys…

Welcome to Babypips.

Glad to see from Dubai. I have a handful of friends and relatives who works there. I am hoping to come and visit Dubai someday to see them…

Good-luck guys and Happy Trading.

Hi James, so sorry for the late response.

Glad to see someone from Dubai. A friend recommended this broker to me. It’s headquarters is actually in London, UK although i know it has an office here in Dubai as well.
There have been mixed reviews about this company around the Internet but speaking from my experience, didn’t have any serious problem with them. I have to admit though that it does have some drawbacks. For one, it doesn’t have the best swap rate out there. The spread may also be too high for some traders. But it sure is a legitimate company with FSA regulation and offers multiple products in one platform so i like it. I’m aware of the many excellent brokers out there but at the moment, don’t see the need to change. I’m happy with HY Markets.

Hope you find the broker that works for you. :slight_smile:

Really? Well be sure to visit Dubai between October and March. Those are the best times of the year to visit. As of speaking,the brutal humid heat is now past us and winter’s coming along with the many festivities here throughout the winter season!

Good luck to you too in your trades!