Excited, Ambitious, Determined, Here We Go!

Hi Guys,

I’m a 29 y/o Canadian, currently in Medical School, always been interested in Stocks and the Forex market. I have previous experience with business trading and mostly handled transactions with letter of Credits for other people for RIDICULOUS dollar amounts in the commodities field. I join this website to go back to Pre-School, Babypips style as I finish my Med school. I already started babypip classes, plan on Completing Babypip school by December then opening a Demo account for 4-6 Months to learn the Ropes in a real environment, then go in Forex world after with with my own cash!

I believe in being well informed before doing anything, that’s why I decided to open a Demo account only after I finish Babypip school. What do you guys think??? Since I am new to Forex, is it really a bad idea to wait 2 months before I open a demo account, as I have seen some people post that they opened a Demo account and are reading here and there and will learn by trial and error. Let me know what worked for you guys

GOOD LUCK INVESTING!!!

P.S. I joined this site cause I know it has all the right tools for my success, if there are any other Newbee’s I suggest you guys attend the School as well if you REALLY want to Succeed in FOREX!!!

I will open a demo account ASAP and give it a try!

By the way how is GFT Forex for trading as a Platform, I was thinking of opening a account there when I really invest, so i will just open my Demo account there as well i guess, Unless there is a Better platform I should use in your expert opinion.

Thats good carry on .

Morning drhuss

I wholeheartedly agree with Banker - demo trade ‘while’ you study in BP School.

I for one did it the way you outlined at the beginning here - ie studied first ‘then’ opened my demo a/c. In hindsight, I should have listened to the more experienced folk here who recommended I do it the other way round and run the demo a/c ‘alongside’ my learning - you can see a post of mine on this very point below ‘for absolute beginners’ - learn from my folly my friend…

Good luck and a warm welcome :slight_smile:

Jessey

Hello Drhuss,

Welcome to Babypips…

If you are looking for brokers, here are the list for your reference…Forex Brokers Guide - BabyPips.com. Feel free to check them all out and see which one you like.

Good-luck!

Sheryl