Age 18 Joining BP Community

Hello, pippers.

My name is Cole and I am eighteen years old. I am a senior in High School and am looking forward to economic oriented career path.

I have been trading forex and participating in the community for about four years now. I am still a newbie, as even the pros are hit and miss.

I have followed Babypips’ blog posts and trades and have doubled several practice accounts. I am trying to show more activity in the babypips forum community. Just recently have I gone live and I do hope to find success with it!

Thanks, everybody.

Happy trading

Hey Cole! Welcome to the community, and best of wishes towards your live trading account. I recently began trading live as well.

Keep us posted on your success and progress!

David

Hello Cole,
a worm wellcome from my side. All the best for your trading. :5:

welcome, and good luck!

Welcome aboard Cole!

Congrtats to your demo success & may it follow you with your live acct.

Take care of the downside & the upside will take care of itself!

G

welcome Cole

Welcome! It’s pretty much the same story as I got! :slight_smile:

Hey Cole, welcome and good luck. Nice to see young people getting involved in trading.

I’m 21 and fairly young myself. I think us young guys (who are smart) feel we have to take advantage of being able to make money anywhere. I don’t like the feeling of being unemployed again, but it is always out there lurking because of economic instability. Want to be able to take advantage of even the bad :smiley:

Welcome Cole and jfreundST1. :slight_smile:

I joined BP when I was 17 years old (19, almost 20 now), after learning and trading in the equities market since I was around 13-14 as well. So I have a good idea of what’s going through your heads right now. Just take it slow, but make sure it’s consistent. A professional athlete won’t work out/practise 12 hours straight 2 days before the big game, they work out in short intervals steadily and consistently; with discipline. That’s what trading is like as well.

I’m currently in my second year of university, taking mathematical finance. Like you Cole, I was in high school preparing to studying engineering, so trading really changed my career path as well. I now run an algorithmic firm alongside school. Best of luck to the both of you, and feel free to ask me if you have any questions, trading or otherwise.

Clark

welcome and be careful; the market is greedy, smart and fast;
all you have to do is be wise
Cheers

Good luck again guys. Let me know if you want any help or advice, been professionally trading for a long time.

I appreciate the offer and you will deffinitely hear from me. I am a patient guy and careful with my money. I figure every other time I plan to buy a part for my bike, I could stand to throw some money into the hat to learn how to make more money instead of just burning it. I’m also very athletic and understand physical discipline, it’s time to get more established in my mind. I just refuse to be a lame duck if I get laid off in the future, and never plan to go on strike to beg for more money lol I HATE UNIONS!!! So yeah, aviation is great, but it seems forex is a huge opportunity I can’t pass up.

welcome, I also started making a lots of sports sine I’ve started trading; it really helps me to be more organized and in a right shape (mentally and physically); good luck and take care