Greetings from Mexico

Hello baby pispters, Just want to introduce myself, My name is Jose, i´m from Mexico actually pretty close to the US border, about a 3 hr drive. And like all of you at some point, I just discover the world of Forex and the chances of making a little more for living or maybe burning my hard earned savings (hopefully not!) well, I have been here for about a month now, learning stuff from the school in my free time, Hope you guys don´t bother when I ask some newbie questions around…

happy trading!

Sorry If the writing is not 100% accurate, as you can note english is not my mother language…

Hola Jose,

Como estas? contenta de que nos acompañen. Well, that’s all I know so far :slight_smile:

I love Mexico! been there a couple time, mostly in cancun… I’m so wanna go back!
You will learn so much here. There are some good people will be glad to answer your questions. My advice is just don’t be a “troll”. They pop up here from time to time…hahaha…

Don’t be sorry… I too English is my second language. The good thing about trading is that grammar, spelling, etc. is not necessary as long as we can communicate well and trade well (that part still working on it :slight_smile: )…

Good-luck!

Gracias por la bienvenida!

Tu Bienvenido :slight_smile:

Hola!
Good luck finding your needs :slight_smile:

Thanks newbie fella!