The second of six years to find my way to grab pips constantly!

Hello everyone,

I am a 34 year old metalhead from Germany/Hamburg. I do my average job in the industry as a buyer. Everthing´s fine but…

Cause of different reasons, I started one year ago to learn about Chart/Technical Analysis; read many books and forums. And found out; that are so many things more to learn… I like to learn.

I did my first steps on a cfd-demo-account for 3 monts. just to see how it works. After that I started my first mini-real-account (not a good idea :slight_smile: ) cause I almost crashed it with the first few trades. Wow! I realized something… If I want to do this seriously, I have to take it serously. After that I was full of discipline and my account is still alive… appx. 2-3 trades a week on daily charts since April-2012.

My goal 2013: I want to find MY trading strategy; focus on max. 3 major pairs, write my trading journal carefully, learn as much as I can and practice PATIENCE!

There´s still a lot to be done!

If there are questions about me or my plans, status etc., do not hesitate…

Best regards
Jensen

hello Sir Jensen.

I’m willy. nice to meet you… i hope you enjoy this journey in trading sir. keeping doing. you’ll success

Best regards,
willy

Hi Willy,
thanks a lot.
Regards,
Jensen

Hi Jensen,

Tim here. Great to hear that you’ve your goal for your progression in your FX trading.
This is something good that I’m going to learn from you in the end of 2012 - setting goal :slight_smile:
By the way, interested to know how do you able to “revive” your account back and your trading plan?

Hi Tim, nice to hear from you. I´ll keep you informed about this…
since August this year, I set simple rules, such as
Do not lose money. there have to be good reasons to risk pips.
Only trade, when I feel confident with my trade idea and motivation.
Use a signal service to keep it running. Btw, this also fills the hole inside me to “I have to have an trade idea right now” and keep me relaxed.
For details, If You´re interessted in, I need more time or exact questions from your side.

At first I have to pass through this magic shool of pipsology!!!

Regards
Jensen