Hello

hey everyone. i have been interested in investing for a while but stocks are way to overwhelming, so here i am. i just hope that i can keep my interest up so i can start putting up actual money

Hi Thunder,

I am also very new to forex trading. I think forex trading is bit easy when comparing to stocks. But we have high risk in here. Need to learn everything and play safe. I followed babypips course and currently looking for some good courses.

I know its there, but I am having trouble understanding this high risk that comes with trading forex. When dealing with price changes worth several pennies, it seems that there would be very little risk as long as you are following good bankroll management. Am I missing some major aspect to the art of trading forex (forexes, forexies?)?

If you don’t have good experience you cannot understand the risk properly. Even to find a good forex broker is also a major challenge. So many scammers there. Our loss their profit. Also brokers offer higher leverage up to 1 : 1000. These things will motivate traders to trade. But traders may ended up with huge losses. So need to learn and understand forex trading well.

“Forexes”, “forexies”. For Ex is short for Foreign Exchange Market. How many “forexes” do you think are there? :slight_smile: