Want to share my knowledge

Hi traders,

my name is Thomas, I live in germany, I am married and have three boys. My job is PR manager at a financial services firm (haveing nothing to do with forex or trading).

I have been trading for about five years now and think that I can make the “next step”. I started like anyone else: greedy and hoping to become rich quickly. :slight_smile:
And of course, I had to realize that this doesn’t work. I bought indicators, software, and books and made several courses. I learned a lot. You need to be patient and you need a mentor to succeed. Otherwise you will be lost. You definitively do NOT have to pay much money for fancy indicators and all that stuff. Many of these things are scam. But how to detect them? It is easier than you think; I will disclose this in my first ebook I am just writing. For the moment I set up a new blog where I want to share tips and tools for beginners. Free material, links to really cool sites. Recommendations to mentors and courses which are really HONEST and ETHICAL. They exist (as babypips proves)!
I would be very happy if you had alook to my Easy Trading Blog and let me know what you think about it. I’d appreciate any comments, good and bad!

Happy trading and best regards
Thomas

Nice, good work on that blog bro! :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing.

Hi Sir Im xrisxernan.Im from Philippines.I also new in forex trading as in zero knowledge. =)) Hope to learn something new to contribute also my skills to others when I’m already a professional trader. =))