Hello from Australia

Hi all.
Just wanted to make a quick introduction. From Australia and a bit past 30 and hope Im not to past learning new things. New to Forex trading (though had a gold transfer account some years ago that made a little money off when transferring money overseas) Got straight into a live account. Have made some small profits (using 3 ducks system) and losses (gambling on where I think market should head with no strategy) but learn t from it. I’m interested in silver bullion and shares also. Been watching the economy here in Aus with interest and all the talk (Government) that we have it good and in a boom but watching everyone struggle so hard to make ends meet.

Got put onto this site by my brother in law who is a member here. Great having someone close by to bounce ideas off and talk strategy with.
Currently doing Pipschool (Best resource I have ever seen on internet!!! Thank you to all the Babypips crew for taking the time to help us all out!!!)

Due to circumstances, this is about all I can do now for income and fun so driven to learn and succeed and enjoy the journey.

Hope to learn more and more and eventually contribute back to the community with knowledge of my own.

Getty, there are lots from Oz here, especially on the west coast. Some of us are also over 30 :o

Good luck!