Newest BabyPip trader in the House!

Hi, I’m Vinojer, and I am pretty new to Forex. Just found the BabyPips site and loving their school of forex, I think it is very complete and very well written.
As I am new, I have become a great believer in Fundamental Analysis. How does everyone feel about this? It seems to me that most traders tend to be believers in Technical Analysis. How many people out there are into Fundamental?

Any tips for a budding trader?

I am here to learn.

Thanks,

Vinojer

Welcome to Babypips. I’m a believer of both fundamental and technical analysis.

Here’s how I craft my trading plan (as taught by my mentor Mr Mario Singh of FXPRIMUS) - suitable for fundanical analysis as I called it :slight_smile: A trading plan should include, but is not limited, to the following:

1. A daily trading routine
  2. Sources for market news and events for an overall market view, to form a fundamental analysis
  3. Chart time frame for analysis and time frame for entries and exits, to form a technical analysis
  4. Entry and exit criteria
  5. Market conditions to trade in, e.g., trending market, ranging market, significant news events
  6. Trading strategies for the above market conditions
  7. Currency pairs to trade and pairs to avoid
  8. Market conditions to stop trading
  9. Mental conditions to stop trading
  10. Amount to risk per trade – i.e., money management

Brilliant advice from Mike above ^

Both technical and fundamental analysis are crucial to understand before trading Forex.

You don’t have to understand them in-depth at first, just the basics if you’re a beginner, having this knowledge will help you a lot.

Keiran
@KeiranKainth

I’m newcomer like u too vinojer :slight_smile:

And i believe both technical and fundamental too. Hmm, maybe we can move forward by write all of our progress into several book. First to keep ourself consistence and not give up in the middle i think.

Lot of people cant differ between games or business on fx. Let time goes by, and we will know it :slight_smile:

Well to balance the fundamental traders… I am not a fundamental believer… :slight_smile: (Sorry spidy… ;-))…

Fundamentals to me is something from before the time that ECB’s interefered and political events formed the bias towards the eyed direction…

But if it makes you pips, go for it and proof me wrong…

Welcome…:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Mikepip1;449211”]Welcome to Babypips. I’m a believer of both fundamental and technical analysis. Here’s how I craft my trading plan (as taught by my mentor Mr Mario Singh of FXPRIMUS) - suitable for fundanical analysis as I called it :slight_smile: A trading plan should include, but is not limited, to the following: 1. A daily trading routine 2. Sources for market news and events for an overall market view, to form a fundamental analysis 3. Chart time frame for analysis and time frame for entries and exits, to form a technical analysis 4. Entry and exit criteria 5. Market conditions to trade in, e.g., trending market, ranging market, significant news events 6. Trading strategies for the above market conditions 7. Currency pairs to trade and pairs to avoid 8. Market conditions to stop trading 9. Mental conditions to stop trading 10. Amount to risk per trade – i.e., money management[/QUOTE]

Hi Mike, could you Pm me pls? Need to check with you something. Thanks!