Show my Realtime Forex Signals/Data Startup to BabyPips

I’m not big trader myself(my deposit is only ~$1000, growth rate 3-5% per month), but data mining systems developer. Please rate my strartup:

ForexNotions.com

The idea is simple: put together freshest Forex signals, market triggers, news and events. Choose currency pair you’re interested in and get latest thoughts on it. Updates every 3 minutes. Data taken from XML/RSS, and Html pages(by scraping).

I spent 4 days on it during weekends. The implementation is quite raw, but enough for prototype quality, I hope so. Next things to do: gather & combine order book data, linkback signals sources, add more data sources, then… I dunno yet, so please use feedback form on the site if you have an idea.

We should talk. I’m also an IT guy, and have a very specific strategy that could benefit us both, if you could screen for it.

PM me?

You have produced an impressive amount of work with only 4 days of work. But I haven’t the faintest idea what the signals mean, especially since the trust level is low for all of them. You need more explanation and perhaps a performance tracking history chart.

Being an IT guy, you might appreciate this article about developing trading signal software.

How I made $500k with machine learning and HFT (high frequency trading) | Jesse Spaulding

Signals parsed from around the Web. Not my signals at all(in future may be I’ll post some signals of my own (but now my software generates only 2-3 signals per month with a little profit on backtesting). Within next few days sources will be shown.

The idea behind the project is to show trend sentiments extracted not from market itself(by tech analysis) but around the Web. In future it should be good addition to the market analysis.

Better if you can add daily or weekly performance of the the signals.

Guys, thanks for the awesome feedback!

Signal sources added (and performance for some sources too)

That looks really cool, I think you can add a simple bar chart to compare numbers of buy and sell signals.

What languages / framework / hosting did you use to build this?

Thats an interesting concept, does your account trade all those signals then?