Looking forward to learn from you

Hello everybody, my name is Jaco. I have always been fascinated by Forex Trading and it has always been a dream to start trading. But to be honest, from listening to other people telling how risky it is and giving in to that fear, I have never started. Now, on the wrong side of fifty, the economy has dealt me a bad blow anyhow. (so much for security and shying away from what I always wanted to do.)

So I decided now is the time. I don’t have lots of money, but I believe with the right guidance, discipline and perseverance, I can make this work. I guess what I am trying to say is, I am eager to learn and failure is not an option. Thank you to jojimjohn who provided the link that brought me here. I am looking forward to learn from you guys.

Well, to start with, FORGET ALL ECONOMIC THEORY you think you know. Most people here just speaks BS and nothing practical or useful for effect. Markets are the real bully, real pain, you must be rugged, otherwise you are screwed. Belive me no one is.

Just because YOU don’t understand how to apply economics to trading doesn’t mean everyone else should “forget about it”…

You are right. I doon’t understand economics, it is not a real science, results cannot be reproduced over and over like real science. However I do understand the idiocy of mass and that is what moves the markets and idiots are kind of unpredictable and that is what makes markets complex and interesting. Relying on meere indicators that everybody is watching and do just as indicators indicates is just stupid. As long as you guys don’t realise that, my system will work. Yeeehaaaa!!!

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;504003”]

You are right. I doon’t understand economics, it is not a real science, results cannot be reproduced over and over like real science. However I do understand the idiocy of mass and that is what moves the markets and idiots are kind of unpredictable and that is what makes markets complex and interesting. Relying on meere indicators that everybody is watching and do just as indicators indicates is just stupid. As long as you guys don’t realise that, my system will work. Yeeehaaaa!!![/QUOTE]

Whatever makes yourself feel better… It results in misleading novices and giving horrible advice though.

When you go to the quarters for training before war, day one you get a kick on the … because your life and the life of the rest will depend on you mental health. Markets has no mercy and if you are not mentally prepared you are dead. Sorry, but trading industry just sucks, they all tell pure BS just to suck out your money as fast as they can.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;504013”]

When you go to the quarters for training before war, day one you get a kick on the … because your life and the life of the rest will depend on you mental health. Markets has no mercy and if you are not mentally prepared you are dead. Sorry, but trading industry just sucks, they all tell pure BS just to suck out your money as fast as they can.[/QUOTE]

Learning how to apply economic theory to trading doesn’t involve blindly following market commentary… I don’t think you even know what it means… You are making trading way more dramatic that it has to be.

Or more simplistic. I don’t trade the news nor indicators, just the idiots behind it. They can outsmart me and I can outsmart them time to time but when the second happens (wich rarely does) I make sure to earn more that what I lose when I am outsmarted. Da’ah…

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;504017”]

Or more simplistic. I don’t trade the news nor indicators, just the idiots behind it. They can outsmart me and I can outsmart them time to time but when the second happens (wich rarely does) I make sure to earn more that what I lose when I am outsmarted. Da’ah…[/QUOTE]

Idiots (most retail traders) don’t move the market… Big investors, banks, and corporations move the market… And these moves are directly tied to the events that happen in real time in the global economy…

You can trade however you want… But novices don’t need to be misinformed by bad advice.

Sure. if you think so