Wizard of OZ - BS detector joins

Hello fellow members.

I have come to the forum for truth. I can handle it, just do not BS me.
I have lost lots of money in my life and i am ready to lose more.
I seek enlightenment.
I found this forum by accident- searching to see if the course academy groupon offer was upsell to even more pain, after finding myself listening to pure BS filler material webinar, no concept of maths, riddled with cliches in dublin accents.
my own fault really. what did i expect for 19.99? however i found this forum as consequence.
learnt more in the babypips Preschool in 1 hour than the 4 hours time wasted on webinars so far.
if there is one thing i really hate is MY TIME wasted.

[B]why am i here and looking at FX[/B]
the truth is :
i do not work well in a team, i like to be 100% boss, the controller of my own destiny.
my mood can vary and this may affect my trade outcomes.
Just like a warrior i yearn to battle but look for inner peace. i need to learn discipline and converse with the movers and shakers.

brought up under harsh circumstances, i have had to find my own way in the world, no support and plenty of resistance. i have a family to feed and tired of the 9-5 grind.

many newbies may ask the question how much will you earn? my question perhaps differs, how long will it take ?
bye bye equities, hello forex

THe Wizard of Oz ( not an aussie by the way)

Do you mean it when you say you are ready to loose more money? I know you feel bad now, but it will be better to take things easy. Is a good thing you found this forum, it mustn’t take long for you to earn money in forex, just put in more hard work and have the proper motive. Sorry man!

Get used to your 9 to 5. Cuz you will not make as much as you think.

I guess you guys are right. Better to listen to those you are in the know. Thanks for the reality check.
I’m self employed and work a few days per week.
So not really 9-5 grind.
Will stick to property for my future.
I have decided to give the wonderful world of forex wizarardy a wide berth.
I searched thorough other forums and asked all the difficult questions.
Reality is 95% lose and the others well lose initially and then become better. One or two years of learning to make an unsteady amount of money is not the envisage myself doing.
Can’t be done part time and I guess delusion is all part of the gambling disguised as investing.
Only thing invested here is your time. And trading your time that could used for greater purposes to speculate and gamble.
Plus on a morality issue. When you win . Somebody loses. Karma really is a *****.

One of greatest advice I got was from a post. Explaining scared money being used is never gonna be right way start.

I wish you all good luck and may your trades give you all that you desire.