Hello Everyone! Can trading be a reliable business? I believe it can

Hello everybody,

I’m Roger, a 40 year old entrepreneur/investor and passionate trader from Los Angeles, CA. I’ve been trading the markets since 1996. I started down a path which ultimately led me to create what I call the 3D Apex Trading Methodology after a concentrated period of over 8,000 hours in about 17 months. At its core, the methodology is a comprehensive analysis and filtration structure that encompasses a unique approach and perspective on trading any strategy. It also includes a special money and risk management technique that I personally utilize on a daily basis.

I’ve since began teaching this methodology to a number of students online with my partners Bo and Jared. Together, we make ourselves available to support and mentor our private community 16 hours a week. But that’s enough about me. I’d like to quickly introduce Bo and Jared, since they will also be posting through this username and bringing their expertise and value on a daily basis. We truly enjoy helping people in any way we can, especially since we know through both our own experiences, as well as those of our students, how tough it can be to tackle the markets on your own.

Let me start with Bo. Bo is a professional career trader, author, and consultant to the financial industry on matters of market analysis, trading, and risk management. In addition to his two books, (“Mastering Futures Trading,” McGraw-Hill in 2004,and ”Optimize Your Trading Edge, McGraw-Hill in 2007) Bo’s articles have been published in domestic, as well as international trading publications, such as Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities, Trader’s, and Active Trader Magazine.

Bo started investing in 1996 and has been an active trader since 1999, both independently and on Wall Street. He has been a featured speaker internationally at seminars and industry expos and continues to work with individuals and market professionals on matters of risk management and trader development.

After investing considerable time with me, consulting and helping me try to optimize my analysis toolbox, he was surprised when he couldn’t find anything to improve. This intrigued him and prompted him to learn and understand the 3D Apex Trading Methodology, which he now uses as his base for analyzing the charts and filtering trades for entry and exit in his daily trading and in executing his unique personal strategies. In addition, he has since become the Head Trader and Lead Trainer for me in our business.

Finally, last but certainly not least, I’d like to introduce Jared. Jared has a B.S. in Microbiology from UC Davis and a Ph.D. in Cellular and Molecular Pathology from UCLA. As a graduate student at UCLA, Jared studied the molecular pathways of Alzheimer’s disease. Jared then completed a Postdoctoral position in the Department of Radiology at UCLA, researching atherosclerosis and distal emboli.

His interests, passion, and personal experience in trading the markets outside of the science field go back to 1998. I have personally trained Jared in the 3D Apex Trading Methodology for the last few years. Jared brings a focus on the scientific process to testing and a strategy development process that greatly compliments the strengths of both Bo and I.

Thank you for stopping in to meet us. We look forward to interacting with you on a day-to-day basis.