Hello i am new here

Hello forum members i am new here and wanted to say hi to everyone.

Hello,
I am new too … but happy to be the first to say welcome here

I m new too. How long have u guys been trading?

Hi Everyone…newbie also. :slight_smile:

But I’ve been trading for 2 years already.

Newbie…4
I have been extensively studying stock trading, for several years. I have been attracted to FOREX ever since it became more readily available, to the retail trader…BUT…have felt inadequate, to trade in such a volatile atmosphere.

Since my personality type loves new adventures, I made the decision to study, learn, overcome my fear, and [I]‘jump-into-the-pool’[/I], of the [B]more adventurous traders[/B].

I have completed the ‘School of Pipsology’, plus reinforced my learning, with Amazon & Library books, internet sites and demo trading. I have finally opened a live account.
Since I have reached a stage, in my life, where I can pursue interests like this, it has become my personal odyssey, to become an elite player. My personal motto will be…[B]‘HAVE LAPTOP…INTERNET CONNECTION…WILL TRAVEL’[/B].
FOREX is a trading style, that can be enjoyed 24 hours/day, 5 days a week, anywhere in the world. I call it ‘The Las Vegas of the Trader’s World’!!! I absolutely love it. Thanks to this site, for enabling me to gain the confidence I needed to move forward and pursue this financial opportunity.

Hello All,
I am also new but i have the knowledge of trading.Welcome all of you.
thank you.

Welcome all!