Graduation Speech

Hello BabyPippers! I’m James - I’ve been on Babypips for a while now & have just graduated from the school. Before I discovered the school I was trying to learn FX the hardway - demo accounts just learning what I could here & there on the web. But then about 6 months ago I stumbled upon this amazing little website! So I put my trading on hold & learning became my new thing! I slotted in the pipschool quite easily with my daily routine, setting aside 2/3 hours a night to learn & a further hour to study the charts & put on some practice trades.

I’d like to say what an incredible school you have here, anything I wanted to know it was answered!! so thank you for that…

I’m your average British guy living in Australia getting ready to go live! (finding a good broker is whats holding me back now - any suggestions would be nice :))
I’m going to sign up for a meet pips account & keep a record of everything I’m doing. I also have a Twitter where I put up some signals I’ve noticed on my charts, and any fundamentals I think are relevant - @BroxStox if you’d like to follow :wink:

So thats a little bit about me, you’ll be seeing a lot more of me on here from now on I promise!!

JB

Congratulations, mate! Looking forward to following you on your journey to become a consistently profitable trader. Keep us updated… We’ll be rooting for you!

Impressive work James.
Wishing you a successful trading journey

Thanks BigPippin & GRIX - good to be on board! will let you all know how its going soon :slight_smile:

Congratulations bro! :slight_smile: <cheers>

The Aussies (IMHO) have some of the best brokers anywhere.

Checkout AxiTrader, Pepperstone, ForexNation, Global Prime and hope you’ll like what you see.

All the best in your journey!

Cheers!

I learned from the School of Pipsology too (along with some mentoring from the FX-Men – I’m very lucky!) and I must say it is amazing. It’s one of the best free resources in the web and even better than most of the paid ones.

Welcome to the site! Hope to hear more from you soon!

Awesome news mate! The School here is pretty helpful, eh? That’s where I learned too. Good luck in your journey and finding a broker!

Cool! I think I need some mentoring! I’ve got a broker now, but still need all the help n advice I can get! Lost a bit of confidence these past couple of days, I’m keeping my issues with trading to myself when I think I need to express them! I’m having difficulties with my strategy… It seems I can only go with one I’ve found online or in a book - I like to trade trends, I have this one “setup” which I’m confident about, but when I started to fill in my profile on Meetpips.com I realised I Dont have potential exit points, I just always go with a risk-ratio point to exit… But I feel like there should be certain triggers, such as indications from particular EMAs etc, to let profits run… I Dont know, maybe I’m over thinking it!! Bit more education on the table I think!!
Any comments are appreciated… Thanks guys…

JB

you should put as much thought into your exits as you do with your entries. they’re just as important. i usually base my exits on similar conditions as my entries – former support/resistance levels, etc.

Just curious which broker you’re using for demo trading… if you’re comfortable using that, it might be best to stick with that broker? just my two cents

UFX Markets. I think I’ll stick with them, the phone help has been pretty good, even with my demo account… Going live Monday! Wish me luck :slight_smile:

Jb