Hello fellas

I am Abhishek, working as a Quant application support guy in Singapore with a bank. I am a core technology guy & have been managing trading applications for different banks for their trading desks in the past 4 years. I have a keen interest in expanding my knowledge about FX & Equities trading so hoping to learn something exciting here :smiley:

cheers

AB

[QUOTE=ā€œABY2BABY;535085ā€]I am Abhishek, working as a Quant application support guy in Singapore with a bank. I am a core technology guy & have been managing trading applications for different banks for their trading desks in the past 4 years. I have a keen interest in expanding my knowledge about FX & Equities trading so hoping to learn something exciting here :smiley:

cheers

AB[/QUOTE]

Welcome!

Hope u enjoy your living in Singapore! : )

To your success,

Alvin aka Singaporean Trader

Hi, welcome to the BabyPips.com community! I look forward to seeing your trade ideas and opinions right here. See ya around!

Hello Abhishek

You must be knowledgeable by now as you have death with trading applications. I think you need some theoretical articles and practical charts to read on. Price Action trading is which I follow and still learning as the learning stage never ends at Forex. Here is a useful thread with some articles in this forum that I follow to improve my trading style:
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/45414-understanding-price-action-chris-capre-219.html#post533858

Welcome aboard Abhishek, its always nice to meet people from the tech field. There is a lot to learn here, right from the babypips school to the many buzzing threads. looking forward to learning from you too

Welcome and hope to learn something from you too. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the BabyPips Community, Abhishek! You came to the right place, thereā€™s really a lot of EXCITING things to learn around here! :30: We look forward to learning from you too. :slight_smile:

ā€œQuant application supportā€ā€¦ that sounds like a really cool job. For some reason, that sounds so sci-fi to me, haha. You must be great with numbers and analysis so Iā€™m sure youā€™ll do well in forex. See you around!

Thank you guys, truly feels cherished with a warm welcome. Looking forward to crack the FX mystery now with all your help.