Newbie forex trader here :)

Hi all,

This is Farhan here. I am quite new to forex so you guys may expect some stupid questions from me down the road :). I am from Islamabad, Pakistan. I am into software development business and trading is not my domain. However I have managed to do a little research in forex trading, how to do technical analysis, fundamental analysis and stuff. I am interested in day trading. At the current stage, I am using a demo account. All I have got at the moment is some concepts, studies and some experience with demo account. I want to get trained on demo account so that I can switch to the real one. No hurry, just want to make sure I am capable enough :).

I hope to learn from you all.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Regards.
Farhan

Hi Farhan,

Greetings from all of us. Awww there aren’t any stupid questions, we’re all here to learn from each other so feel free to ask if some things aren’t clear to you. :60: Have you checked out the School of Pipsology? :wink:

Pipzilla

Dear Pipzilla,

Thanks very much for your response, I am overwhelmed :). Well, I am already into the school and have covered loads of stuff there. The best place to learn forex trading. Great job!

Cheers,

Farhan

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate it! :slight_smile: Great! Going through the school with a demo account could also make the School of Pipsology more comprehensive as you go. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Pipzilla :44: