Hello, Everyone

I’m Evgeniya, I am originally from Russia, but i do live and work in NY for a few last years, moved here right after graduation!
I dont have any real life trading experience yet, however i did go through a lot of books and material online about trading,(p.s. thats how i found BabyPips, it is a great source of information, categorized and fully explained in one place! amazing!)) I even tried to trade on a demo account: being positive didnt really helped me to become successful there;) Then I took couple online webinars, but realized,even though you have your instructor on a line with you, it is still way far from real life class: they give you a quite limited information and you dont have the feeling of teacher behind your back, ready to answer every question and explain you minor details, especially with my english being a second language!
im definitely happy to be exposed to all this information and knowledge available at BP, but does anyone know worth trading school/courses/classes in nyc, where you can practice trading, even on a demo platform, under professional supervision? the one which gives you a good base to start? any information is helpful!

thank you

Well said Evgeniya, here at babypips you can get enough resources. But since your are looking for supervision, you may like a price action thread here at babypips run bu Mr. Chris who likes to give heads-up I know.
Here is the link : 301 Moved Permanently

Regards
DE

It is nice to see you here Evgeniya. Welcome to the forum. My name is Lee and I am a Forex trader too from Manila, Philippines. Babypips is indeed a good place to learn more about Forex. Looking forward to share ideas and tips with you so we can learn from each other.

Hi, Evgeniya!Welcome to babypips and have a nice stay here.I am pretty much sure you’ll learn a lot here at babypips.