Fresh Graduate From School of Pipsology

Hi y’all!
Greetings from Nigeria!
I just graduated from babypips school of Pipsology an hour ago and I’m looking forward to a great time of trading and contributing here. I have a busy schedule (I’m a doc) and will probably go with swing trades, trading comdolls.
I hope to get all the help I need to be proficient and profitable.
That’s it for now …
Oh, I nearly forgot to mention that I motivated myself to go through the school after I got insulted by a self styled guru that I paid to teach me forex trade but he didn’t hold up his end of the bargain!

I’m sorry to hear about your experience with the “guru.” :frowning:

I bet Happy Pip would love to hear from you since she also loves swing trading the comdolls.

Oh, and here’s a helpful thread if you’re looking for somewhere to go after finishing the School of Pipsology.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks Huck! I will follow the links. I’m so glad to see your reply.

Congratulations on graduating from our School of Pipsology! Did you open a demo account yet? Keep us posted on your progress, all right? See you around!

Thanks 'Diddy!
I have opened a number of accounts and signed up with mt4pips.com and meetpips.com. I’m limited by the fact that my Meta trader 4 for android does not have Fibonacci tools. I am rarely close to my laptop and thus, I am still searching for a platform that supports my broker and has Fibonacci tools. I’ll be glad to have suggestions!