Hello BabyPIPs and all traders :)

Hi @all. I am not new to the Forum but i never Introduced my self so i wan to do it now :).
I am all most 20 years old. I had really really bad days in my life. I KNOW i am just 20 but i had really bad depression i am taking medicine. Since i have PC i am looking for some kind of way to start earning some $ but until now no luck :X. I never couldn’t find a some good person that can help me :(. And all of you know that there is a lot of Scam on the internet…
I leave in small town 70k population in Spain from 7 years. I never had friends i was aways bullied at school and life so yeah.

I wish i can learn to Trade Forex if some one can help me if there are people from Spain that would like to help me learn to trade i would be really happy i will pay even if i can afford it.

My life story is to large BUT lets say I KEEP SMILING so my life is aways with smile on my face :=)

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and share your story. I do hope you become successful in forex trading. Just post your questions here if you’ve got any, all right? See ya!

Hey PipDiddy :).
I have some questions. So my question is. If you was starting now Forex what would you do ?
And also i am trying to learn some stuff but i don´t have a lot of luck so can you tell me like chapters that i need to know like points ? I don´t need you to tell me all just like for example: 1" Candles Stick patterns" 2"Money Management" 3… 4…
Like points and i will find the information and try to learn it and understand it the most important parts of becoming a successful trader.
I don´t know how to explane it in a good way sorry :confused: