Hello everyone -- greetings from the Pacific

hello everyone

I am living in a small pacific island called New Caledonia. My mum is learning how to trade so I decided to give it a go too !!!

I have a day job so if I start to learn to trade, it would be at night (after working hours)…

thanks and looking forward to reading and learning from you all

regards

Welcome to the community. Babypips school is the best place to get the ball rolling. Take your time and learn stuffs there. Good luck mate

First of all…your island is AMAZING! So beautiful! Secondly…at least you can trade when it is normal hours, I have to get up at 1am here in the U.S. Good trading times for you would be 7pm to 1am. If you need to get some sleep then if you trade until about 11pm, you will still be successful and make some descent money. How long has your mum been trading?

that place looks amazing…

Hi Dhannan1

Actually my mum is just learning to trade, she is getting some free training from XForex. I have been trying to get more information about them but was not able to. Have you heard of this broker?

Thanks heaps for the timing tip ! Thats one reason I joined this forum was to find out how other part-time traders were doing managing their jobs and trading part-time.