What do you think of Algorates?

Hi,

I do not seem to be able to start new threads anywhere but here.

So for my intro - I’m just an average joe who has worked hard, saved a bit and would like a % return that beats inflation - so that’s most bank savings accounts out it seems.

So what about Algorates? Has anyone invested with them? Their returns, track record and credibility seem ok to me - but what do I know?

Not as much as you lot I guess…:slight_smile:

Ive been a customer of Algorates since 2012, and I have almost doubled my initial investment!

My experience with them is that they are honest and have a brilliant brokerage system.

Here is an article I found about them in Yahoo Finance:

finance.yahoo.com/news/algorates-com-insider-reveals-secret-135800146.html

Oh sorry,
I just see that I have written in my native language Finnish.
I’m very sorry then I’ll write you in English as well,
Now that you said that name algorates I remember that my brother and my father invested in algorates three years ago,
I promise you to check the status of thire investment there,
As far as I know they are very pleased and brought some friends to algorates as well.
I’ll be back to update!
Promise.

I invested with Algorates.com ten years ago and still invested, I never had a problem with them, I made over the years fine percent and I brought my whole family, anyone who wants to hear that information can send me an email to my private box here on Babypips.com and I’ll give him even my phone number, this company Algorates is the only company that provide for private use those financial instruments which no one provide, and once there were only banks field tools, I mean HFT and Algorithmic Trading and is much like the known article what the Wall Street Journal wrote that the “Humans will be Outsourced by the HFT Robots”
Read at wall street journal financial magazine (market watch) about AlgoRates robots

I’ve never heard this broker before, anyone here trade using this broker??
Can we use scalping style to this broker, because I only trade using this such strategy and I ve been using this to make money in liteforex, mayzus, fxpro, and insta

Hello

I see your question and believe you’re really confused, as far as I know through Algorates you can not trade independently, Algorates is an investment house.
My family invested with them already about 10 years ago (and still going) and quite satisfied so far, Algorates have several investment funds on a variety of different commodities that managed to earn and survive crises really nice.
As far as what I see and hear from my family.

Although they work on High frequency trading system, etc.

But trade alone I really do not think Algorates have in any condition.