Greetiings Piponians! My Name is David!

Hello Members of this Lovely looking forum.

My Name is David Dallman, I Am 20 Years old Born and Raised in the Desert Called Arizona. Happily married to my wife of two years and high school sweetheart Alexia. Only Children is the two dogs, 6 cats, and snake running around (Snake does a lot less running).
I Was “Introduced” To Forex a good couple of years ago from a Co-worker at my good ol’ Dairy Queen. Never really considered pursing it as a form of income and business. At the time thought the idea was way over my head and I’m not “smart enough” to take the risks.
However this may or may have not been the case. Like wise a year later in my life I was introduced into MLM Marketing, AKA Network Marketing. A way to work part time on my fortune while working full time at my job, Which at this time I was Managing my Dairy queen and Bussing tables at Olive garden total 50-60 Hours a week.
MLM Marketing is a wonderful idea, And it gave me a doorway to my self development and personal growth, While I may no longer be an active member in my recruiters Business, It did shift my mindset from an Paid-by-the-hour-Employee to an entrepreneurial business mindset.
I learned the “Secret” Law of attraction. Began to listen to Motivation audio books, bob proctor, Jim Rohn, Dale Carnegie. I felt the change and embraced it. I Have learned to see opportunities as they come across and take them before you lose them. This transition brought me to where I Am Today.
I Quit Both my jobs and started my First Day Of Car sales Boot Camp!
I knew what I could learn in this career would be nothing but an extremely valuable learning experience no matter how may headaches and stressful months may come by.
I’m Still Employed at Pinnacle Nissan and Love selling cars. Have Learned so much in the business and Finance world that I know I never will go back. “Once you sell cars you can sell anything” They say. I’ve met a lot of different Kind of people. One day An elderly gentlemen drove up with a SUV Vehicle that is no longer in production 1986 Stanza Wagon. Very interesting man whom I wont forget, Fell Ill shortly after we had met. While we were together on his visit, I found out he was a trader, and has been for some years. He was the one who told me to come to Babypip.com and see what I can learn. I thought it was interesting to hear about the Forex once more.
While I may love Sales, I still am always looking for the best opportunity for additional Cash Flows.
The Forex, more an more I learn, Seems to be one of the best opportunities, and another Great learning experience. I Have no trade experience expect or recently with my fascination for Tesla and TSLA Stock, but I Am Writing this New Thread in hopes that I will attract some new Friends in the trading community. I work about 13 Hours a fay 6 Days a week, Have opened a few practice accounts and have never made but a few trades on them. Never been able to Dedicate myself to Learning and Developing my new skills. I see how much I will love Forex Trading. I would LOVE the aid from this community in my Self Teaching and for me to be able to ask for that, I felt you should have a real introduction!
Hello, My Name is David And I am ready to learn!

=)