Hi from Vietnam!

Hi all :60:

I’m newbie here and my nickname is sinofsaint (you can call me “sin” for short). I have just started to learn Forex for nearly one month. Most of the things I have learnt so far are from Babypips, so I really appreciate this website. About myself, I am doing my Master in Business and Administration and my major is accounting and finance. My ultimate goal for taking part in this forum is to learn and get educate from traders all over the world, that really makes me exciting. I hope to learn a lots from this forum and contribute to it.

Best regards,
Sin.

Greetings Sin (not sure how I feel calling someone by that name :D). Welcome to the forums and thanks for appreciating the website. We appreciate you kind words! We’re glad to have ya aboard and definitely looking for input from an educated man like yourself… good luck on your journey friend!

Hey @sinofsaint welcome to the forum. keep learning as knowledge is the most powerful weapon which canmake you successful in the forex world. As a beginner school of pipsology is one of the best sources of learning forex. Spend enough time on learning before diving in the trading world.
good luck!

Hello @sinofsaint! Welcome to babypips! I started the school about the same time you started too. How has your progress been so far? :slight_smile: