Hello from South Africa

Hi everyone, I have been looking into forex trading for over a year now and when I found the Babypips website decided to jump in and start learning … so far am loving what I am learning even if I often feel :56: :34:

Am looking forward to getting to know my fellow newbies on this forum

Greetings SynergyHorsemanship and welcome to the community! Interesting name that you have there; is there a back story behind it? Glad to hear you’re loving the learning process and we’re looking forward to hearing more from ya after you get through the School of Pipsology… good luck!

Thanks for the welcome Pipcrawler, Synergy Horsemanship is the name I use for my horse training business.

Annie

Horse training? Wow, that’s awesome because I’m sure you can take your experience in that and apply some of it to your forex education journey. Thanks for sharing Annie and hope to see more from ya soon!

Hello im new as well

Hi knight51, welcome to our forex trading community? Have you started with the School of Pipsology?

Hi, and yes I started the school a while ago but im planning on doing it again simultaneously with a demo account. I actually started a thread on newbies land.

Hi pipdaddy,

I was trying to send you a pm but I guess I don’t have enough post to start pming. So I hope its ok to ask my question here. Sorry to the op if I made ur thread go off topic, but my question was.

“Is there a way to suscribe to thread and get notification on your mobile device, instead of receiving notifications by email?”

knight51, really like your idea of doing the school simultaneously with a demo account; am going to finish going through the school soon and think I will redo it along with a demo account to make more sense of everything.

Pipcrawler, if there is one thing working with horses has taught me its patience and to make triple sure you are on the right track … will definitely apply that to forex.

Welcome guys!

You have really started the best place to learn trading Forex!

I got to know BabyPips in 2004, and I am today a professional Forex trader. So that’s a right place to start your trading journey.

All the best to you guys, and if you need any help or recommendation, please do not hesitate to let the community know.

Happy Trading!