Hello, everyone!

Newbie Trader. Yes and no. Gaming. Child.

I am a [B]Newbie Trader[/B] by day, and a newbie trader - luckily still - by night. With God’s grace, and a LOT of hard work, I hope to graduate to the next level not too badly scarred. [B]Yes[/B], I do like Star Wars, [B]and no[/B], my handle isn’t lifted from the famous wookie, Chewie, in the series. [B]Gaming[/B] is in my blood, but now it’s primarily to keep my itchy trigger finger from likening my trading platform to COD:MW. I would very much like to live up to the claim of “being a [B]child[/B] at heart” by absorbing trading knowledge like one.

I’m sure that I’ll be asking for guidance from the community far more than I can give (for now), but I’ll do my best to share whatever little experience I may have.

I look forward to gathering the courage to move past lurking and joining you all on the boards.

Hi there! Nice to meet you. I’m Nicole Allen, also a newbie here.

It’s nice to meet you, too, Nicole Allen. I’m very new to [I]everything [/I]in forex trading, so if you have any pearls of wisdom you can share…

Hello Choo! Nice to meet you! My name is Peter. I’m newbie too.

Hello, Peter! I hope we can help each other learn how to become profitable traders.

Hey Choo,
It’s me Kitaab, where have you been man, I haven’t seen ya in awhile. Would very much like to touch basis with you and see how you are doing.

Kitaab.

Hi, mate! Nice to see on our forum!