Hello from Key to Markets (London UK)

Hello everyone,

I’m Matteo Fumagalli, a Broker and Analyst for Key to Markets (an independent brokerage firm offering access to the financial markets for Institutional, Corporate and Private Clients of any country)

I decided to subscribe to babypips to share my experience and point of view with other people who deals with trading online and loves markets in general. I stared trading when I was at university and I decided to move to London few years ago to starts my career in finance (originally I’m from Italy). I prefer FX and oil Market rather than stock markets and I try to improve my strategies day by day.

Have a nice and bullish day!!!

1 Like

Hey and welcome Fumagalli,

What is Your trading approach/technique?

Hello There!

Mainly I use two different trading approach:

1-When I trade FX instruments I like to work in-traday, opening positions when strong patterns appears on the chart, and setting SL and TP in advance. I use only moving average and I draw resistance and support manually. Usually I prefer to wait for break-out confirmation before taking a position and I try to gain some extra-pips from bounces that normally happens after the news.

2- When I trade on oil, power, and gas Market the approach is totally different: I can say that 90% of the positions are used to hedge a physical exposures: for this reason the focus is on the long-period trends. In this case the analysis is half on the chart and half on the Geopolitical and economic Newsflow. For the oil market, following economic data from US, Cina and crude producer is fundamental to predict changes in demand and supply. Keep an eye on US crude oil stocks and EURUSD allows me to go in details with the analysis.

Have a lovely day!