After babypis school is it safe to start trading?

Hi guys im new in trading forex but im realy interested in it

“After babypis school is it safe to start trading?”

This can’t be objectively answered on a forum by any BP member unfortunately.
We don’t know you, your learning style, your appetite for risk, your goals and your experience level as a whole.

The best thing to do is read, research, rinse and repeat. Never stop learning.
Sign up for a demo account, and watch the charts. Familiarize yourself with the tools available to you and how price moves. Trading is an individual journey. Those who are successful rely on no-one else but themselves to make trading decisions. The quicker you realize your analysis is all that matters, the better off you’ll be in the long-run.

Jake

Have you tried practicing what you learned in the School through demo?

Yes , I have tried the domo for about 3 month sir. now I’am going the live with Cowabunga system.

Have you been demo-ing Cowabunga for 3 months?

No, I just start cowabunga for 2 week. When I was I a school,I use the method in the pips school in demo trade.

In general, I suggest to you [B][U]not[/U][/B] to “go live” with a method you haven’t first proven and tested on demo, [B][U]yourself[/U][/B].

More specifically, I’d advise you not to [I][U]assume[/U][/I] that the Cowabunga system will turn out to be profitable [I][U]for yo[/U][/I]u just because it’s apparently presented/endorsed as an “authoritative system” by BabyPips.

If you look around at discussions of it, you’ll quickly discover that many people have failed to make profits with it (I was one of them, myself, a long time ago); and in my opinion there are reasons for that. Be careful!

No, I think, learning the theory is not enough. You should fix your knowledge on practice. Try demo, test different strategies and find the proper one for you.
Ive made a mistake, Ive started to trade, when I didnt have enough experince and lost all my deposit. So, a came back to demo and didnt go to live, till I was sure, that Im ready. Now, Im trading on cent account. I learn from mistakes try to trade carefully)