Hello, I am a new entrant from India ...!

Hello everybody in the race, I am a new entrant from India … ! Befooled and cheated by many Paid to Click, Forced Matrix, Survey and other sites ‘offering moon’ on the internet, I have come to the world of Forex Trading with hopes and dreams of success through skill instead of mere luck or chance…!! I am located at Zirakpur in Tricity Chandigarh…!!! Basically a pensioner of Govt. of India and writer of an internationally published novella ‘Sensual Indian’, my aim here is to earn after learning only …!!!

Hi Jani,

Dive right into the babypips school here, and then I’d recommend to learn about price, all of the articles on yourtradingcoach.com.

Best of luck! Ask plenty of questions in the forums here, there is a lot of knowledge.

Yikes, sorry to hear about your experience.

I recommend the School of Pipsology if you’re just starting out. Dr. Pipslow also offers great advice when it comes to trading psychology.

Best of luck on your trading career!

Hi jalapenoninja,
Thanks for encouragement …!

Hi Huck,
Thanks for sympathetic guidance … !

Hi zirakpuria ,

I think forex is not allowed in india. And our indian banks wont allow us to fund them.So please verify those details before doing any thing.
I am not discouraging u but please verify it.

Hey, welcome to Babypips! I know Chandigarh very well. Sector 17 is my favourite place to eat and shop :slight_smile:

hello sir,
Before entering in to forex you should have proper knowledge regarding forex,how to trade,consistancy in trade is very importnt.Dicipline is also essential.

you can go through below mentioned details

campany name: Fidelis capital markets

Award Winning ECN Broker registered in Newzealand, Regulated by FSCL, Offering Lowest Spreads and Pure ECN Environment,
Trade in World’s Largest financial Market with a daily volume of 5.3 Trillion Dollars,
Open a Free Demo Account and experience the Market.

Fidelis Capital Markets

Hi Godspeed108,
Glad to meet you electronically via Sector-17, Chandigarh … !

Hi LifeBoat …!
You are right about Foex not allowed in India , but I have decided to stay put because:-

1. I gather that trading in pairs with INR is possible.
  2. With BJP, said to be pro-Forex party, having taken over as the ruling power recently, chances are strong for Forex being allowed here in two/three years by which time I become experienced enough to win through Demo accounts or so to say on Hit & Run (Trial) basis …!

Hi dhanashrigurav … !
Thanks for concern. I am also in favour of ECN only …!