Hello

Hey guys. I’m a sixteen year old student from New Zealand, and have recently been drawn into Forex. I’ve previously traded CFDs (Contract for Differences) but found myself always steering towards the currency pairs, so I’ve decided to dedicate to learning Forex trading instead. I’ve been through the ‘signal/indicator/holy grail’ stage and have decided to take a smarter approach when I stumbled upon ‘Price Action’. I’m currently reading Steve Nison’s Candlestick Charting books and numerous others in my free time after school. I have a demo account and have been playing around for a few months and don’t plan on going live anytime soon. I don’t have any unrealistic goals nor expectations, I just want to learn as I go and hopefully in time become profitable with a live account some time in the future.

But anyway this site seemed full of helpful informative members and resources so I am looking forward to talking with and learning from everyone.

Greetings okami and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! I think it’s great that you’re starting so young and already have a good head on your shoulders on your approach to forex trading. Take your time to develop the right processes and discipline, and you should have the proper skills down by the time you reach the point in your life when you’ve saved up to start trading/investing live. Good luck buddy!

Hello!

Nice to see you here and hoep you have chosen the right place to start your own deals.
This is the great place to start with.