Forexnest (Newbie from Nigeria)

Hello all,
Am [B]Forexnest[/B] from Nigeria. Though not totally clueless about the market, i got actively involved last year December 2013. Even at this i discovered that my knowledge is still very very embryonic and needed to mature-up for me to be truly established in the market. Though have demo-traded and currently trading live, am still moving in a circle and loosing in my trades. Have attended several free FX training. It’s from there i got to know about Babypips.

Having flipped through some of your web-pages, i realised there is still a lot to be learn.
That is why i have decided to show up at this section of Babypips’ platform while still going through the Babypips’ School. I strongly believe that associating with others here will remarkably engender my progress.

[I][B]I’LL APPRECIATE YOUR MENTORING!!![/B][/I]

Thank you.

hi,

what is your biggest problem you would like solved?

Hello and welcome to our forex community! I’m glad you eventually found your way here and I hope you’re able to gain the knowledge you need from our School of Pipsology. Just don’t hesitate to post your questions here if you’ve got any. See you around!