Hello world!

My username is ForexOracle but I’m far from being the Oracle of Forex. I picked this username as a goal which I believe will be achieved in time. I’m just a regular trader that makes and lose money on the market.
Like everybody I went through a tough start with multiple margin calls and all the mistakes a newbie makes. Lately I’m doing pretty well. I learned to clean my charts from all the garbage I used to have and trade what matters. PA was the game changer for me so now my charts are pretty much naked.
I still make mistakes, sometimes I still don’t know what to do, but I’m satisfied with my progress so far. Ask me in a few years if I achieved my goal completely

I’m originally from Brazil, but I live in the USA for almost 20 years now. I trade from the beautiful South Florida around 40 min north of Miami. On top of South and North America I had the opportunity to live a few years in Europe. My English is still less than perfect but I can speak fluently Spanish, French, Portuguese and a little Italian. I’m trying to learn German but boy it is hard.

Despite living in Florida I trade London time. It is a pain on the neck to wake up before 2 AM in order to be ready when London traders start their day but you know how it goes " no pain no gain " so I do it everyday.
So my trading day starts around 3 AM and usually I’m done by 11 AM. One advantage of trading early hours is that my family is still sleeping and I can focus 100% on what I’m doing with no distractions.

Hello and welcome to our forex trading community! Thanks for sharing your story and I hope you’re able to find what you need right here on our website. I’m glad you have the right mindset of “no pain, no gain” when it comes to trading and that you’ve learned from your mistakes, making the necessary adjustments. Best of luck in your trading endeavor!