New Member Down Under

Don’t know why I didn’t do this ages ago. I have wandered in an out of the BabyPips web site for some time now so I figured it was about time I belonged to a tribe. I am active and passionate trader. I have one system that I continue to tweak and my goal is to make it a monotonously boring money making process. I like the idea of set and forget and for excitement, well there are so many better options.
Always looking to share ideas and thoughts with conservative, risk averse traders. Rule #1: Protect your Capital.
See you all around the threads.
Cheers
Drew

Greetings Drew and welcome to the BabyPips.com tribe :slight_smile: The FX-Men are pretty risk averse in our blogs, but of course, there are plenty of forex traders here to learn different analysis and trading techniques from. Good luck in your search for new trading partners and hope to hear more from ya soon!

Hi Drew,

All the way from Brisvegas eh! Welcome. I’m over in Perth. Do you trade the Aussie session or later on in the day London/NY?

Cheers,

JN

Hi Pipcrawler, thank you for the note. Definately trying to keep up to speed with the blogs. Always learning, I hope. Just keen to be part of a tribe. I will stay in touch through the site. Cheers. Drew.

Hello JN, thanks for the welcome. Yes Brisbane is home but not my original choice. My wife is a Queenslander so what can I say. I place my trades early in the morning my time ie after the daily close. Long term trades are what I am looking for so I set up early and tend to look for longer term outcomes up to 2-3 weeks in a trade sometimes. For me its more about patience and discipline that excitement. How about you? Lets stay in touch.
Cheers
Drew