Greenhorn

howdy yall, I have been given a gift of a mentor who has been trading for 10 years now. He has been through alot of pain and suffering for 7 and the last 3 years has completely became a formitable fx trader. He is teaching me his learned skills he learned from eel franz (guy was awesome). Trading made simple - follow the rules.PERIOD.I am just a newbie / greenhorn ,but he has given me knowedge way beyond my ever understanding any of this fx trading stuff. I am just a construction guy- journeyman for 20+ years (sheetmetal)

I,have a 5 year plan, for the last month and the next 5 months iam going to demo until i become consistent. Then i will open a real account. This is my story 44- with 4 kids years 21 - 4. New adventure for me.

Welcome to our forex forums, glad to have you here! Also glad to know that you have a plan in mind for your trading endeavor and that you’re taking the right step in learning first then starting with a demo account until you make consistent gains. Keep it up and keep us posted on your progress, ayt?