G'day from down under

I’ve been a reader of baby pips for about a year but thought its time to join in on whats happening.
I started to trade forex after stumbling on it looking for something new to make decent coin from (I’m getting over being an electrician ). I work away in the mines and want to still make good coin but be able to be home a lot more with my wife and two young boys. So my aim is to stick this out till its my job. I demoed for about three months and was profitable. I opened a live account and in about three months turned my 500 bucks into 1180 bucks. I was doing well. But than I thought the market would turn and it just kept going down and I was so confident I didn’t have my stop loss in and over night I almost lost all my money. After this event I decided I wasn’t going to live trade till I was very sure. I’ve now been on my recent demo acc for about 4 months and its gone from 5000 to 9100. So I’m doing well. I’ve got a journal and log everything.

Anyway that’s my story and ill be around more in the forum looking forward to getting better and I will trade for a living one day soon.

Greetings Scottyspips and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! Sorry to hear about your first blowout. Hopefully, it was money that you could afford to lose (as recommended in the School of Pipsology), and even if it was, it sounds like you’ve learned a big lesson from it :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing your backstory and definitely looking forward to hearing more from ya and how you turned 5000 to 9100.

I posted up my technique in the newbie area. I’m up 150 pips this week. Very happy at the moment.

Thanks! I’ll start following you there. Congrats on having a good week and looking forward to seeing more on your Ema system working well thread :slight_smile: