Hi guys , just starting to learn the mind boggling world of forex and loving it . My screen ID is u27ma2, shall hopefully get to chat to some of you guys soon .

Welcome aboard u27ma2. Hopefully, you’ll ride along with the rest of the pro traders here.

Welcome to our forex forum community! Have you started with our School of Pipsology?

Hi there, I have worked my way through the school of pipsology. I have opened up a demo account and using the 3 ducks to trade at the moment. Looking for a “set and forget” strategy as I cannot be in front of the screen due to work commitments . Hopefully looking to trade full time in the near future …

At last, opened an account , nothing big. I wanted to get used to the idea of trading with real money, changes the whole dimension on trading . Sets you up with realising that you can have profit and loss. I am currently using the three ducks, had an excellent week last week on a demo account, however, my live account took a few knocks, but that is the game that we are in. Hopefully some more good times in the weeks to follow. PipDiddy, I always read your updates, provides me with updates, trends and what is going on the market place :slight_smile: Took the first step in the right direction, lets see where it can lead too