Intro

Hey ,I am Simon from Cape Town South Africa!

Been trading a micro for almost two years ,it’s been slow as I have a day job!
Hoping to increase it soon! Thought to join babypips as I am on my own and in need of
" a little help from my friends" so to speak

Greetings Chip and welcome to the community! Yeah, trading alongside a full-time job is definitely tough. How are you trading? Swing or long-term positions? Keeping up a journal? Would love to hear more about your story :slight_smile: See ya!

Hey Pipcrawler thanks for the reply bro. I am using fxcm as a platform and started with a micro account. Using 4hour charts with my entries on the one hour. This makes trading and working full time difficult. I mostly draw up trend lines and set fib levels then trade certain levels upon candle stick formations etc. This gives me swing trades and sometimes more longer positional trades. Do you know of any candle stick website one can practise spotting formations on? :slight_smile:

hello everyone I am Mansoor from Pakistan… I am very new and running demo accounts… I need to learn more… in demo in single month on 10k i earned 5k … is it possible to earn that much of amount in real…

Hey sharmansoor. Not sure of your methodology but to me you either know what ya doing or got extremely lucky. In my limited experience I have learnt what you can make also can be a what you can loose. But good luck to you and happy pip collecting

Hello Butland… thanks for ur reply… I am using one financial as my broker. I am using micro and full lots … I am using candlestick and relative strength as my technical analysis… I am not using fundamental analysis till. I am setting profit and loss points… may be that be the luck… but this is just demo… in real we actually taking carefully while trading…