Dimelo!

What’s good new to babypip. Enjoying the sure already happy I found out about this site to gain insight about the forex market and make some good trades. Make some friends feel off each other energy and learn from one another.

What’s up YoPip27! Welcome to the community and glad to hear you’re liking what you see so far! We have a pretty solid collection of trading knowledge and cool peeps, so I think you’ll find what you’re looking for. We’d love to hear more about ya, so please don’t be shy and let us know how your forex trading journey is going every once in a while…good luck!

Thx trying to get familiar with the time sessions and use that to my advantage but isn’t going so well. Terrible with entries and exits!

Going through the ups and downs right now. im loving the pip school so to speak I think im in the 13 grade right now. great place to go back and look at things when information is not fully retain. been using my phone to trade this whole time and finally got my laptop so able to do more now

Just keep on practicing and I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it. Do you keep a trading journal to track your progress and identify your usual mistakes?

no I been thinking about doing that and probably should stop thinking about it and just do it