Good Day Everyone

My name is Tafadzwa Chimuriwo. I am from Zimbabwe. I have read the school of pipsology twice. I have also watched lots of videos of YouTube. I opened a demo account with Ironfx.com. I wanted to use pivot points but I can’t find them on the list in MT4. Anyone who knows how I can get them.

Thank you so much and enjoy your day

Hello and welcome to our forex community! I’m glad to know that you’ve learned from our School of Pipsology and that you continue to practice through a demo account. If you need a pivot point calculator, you can use the one right here: Forex Calendar: Economic Calendar for FX Trading News & Event Risk

Thanks a lot PipDiddy. I managed to trade 3 demo accounts and I have been profitable in all of them for just over a month. I went on to open a live account and deposited $270.00. I lost $260.00. What I am happy about though is that after going through all my trades I realized where I have made mistakes. The strategy I used on my demos was a good one and I still think it is. I used Hector Deville’s 3 SMAs approach. I ignored the concept of support and resistance and I didn’t realize that the pairs I traded were approaching strong areas of support and resistance. To be honest, I am loving my preps and the knowledge I am gaining in this market. Thanks to babypips.com

Hi there!

Are you still trading this system or any other DeVille systems? If so, how are you doing with it/them? I’m considering trading one of his other systems, probably the Market Flow one.

Hi Hellwig,

I have since stopped using his systems. I trade chart patterns, candlestick patterns and Bollinger Bands.