Hello Babypips.com!

Hello,

My name is Byron and I’m from London, UK. Brand new to trading.

I’m 32 years old and I have a wife and 2 kids. My day job is teaching music in a primary school.

I was introduced to FX through a hard-selling “forex education provider”. They successfully persuaded me that FX might be for me, but I wasn’t convinced at the presentation that I should pay them £2.5K for a two-day course (That’s a special offer, usually £7K).

So far, I’ve opened a demo account with a broker. I also have a live account which I have not traded with, simply because I need to get better with fake money first!

I found babypips.com via our friend, Google and it’s great site. I’m planning to get through the School of Pipsology and see where it takes me.

So that’s me. I look forward to talking to some of you. It’s the beginning of term, so I might be a bit busy over the first few weeks, but I plan to make regular time for my FX learning.

See you all soon!

BeeFX

Greetings Byron and thanks for sharing a bit about yourself mate! There are many similarities with music and forex trading in terms that they are both performance endeavors; and being in music, we’re sure you know the long process it takes to develop, become competent, and master a skill. Good luck to ya on your educational journey here at BabyPips.com, and we hope to hear more from ya soon!

Hello Byron,
Hope it goes well with you. I am new as well, however have yet to open a demo account. I need a little more education before I do that.

I appreciate anyone who teaches music. I am mostly self taught in piano, but had a tutor for the better part of a year in my twenties. Helped me improve dramatically and found myself passionate in music all over again.

Here is to FX trading in our future!.

Great to hear from you both. Thanks.

I need to work out a routine for all this - If finding myself staying up way too late looking at charts!