New at Babypips ! 1 year on forex and need assistances

Hello all !
I’m new in this communoty and I’m glad to be here where everybody are pipsologue ! 1 year in forex, also study somes system and all babypips courses. But still trying to be better everyday. Also searching for any feedback about a realy good system or tools that work fine. Any free mentorship or forex friendship via whatsapp, viber will be fine !

A ‘system’ which works for another trader, may not necessarily work for you.
If you wanted to learn to play guitar, would you go out and buy the most expensive one which the lead singer of your favorite band plays? No…

You’d need to test out a bunch of different brands to figure out which one works with you and the type of music you want to play.

Same thing applies for trading…

hello Yehosadaq19,

I’d suggest following speed bump’s advice posted on 06/02/2012 at “301 Moved Permanently

:wink:

Very good advice d-pip.
It obviously didn’t do him any harm because the last time i interacted with Andre Mayer over at Tess & Co’s portal (June) he informed me that his track record had resulted in them helping to secure him a desk position with a high profile broker/dealer outfit in the city.

Just shows you, it’s not the quantity of input but the quality (& simplicity) that counts in this business :wink:

Thanks you very much for your reply !
@ForexUnlimity, thanks also. Right, this is realy what I was planing. I mean test trading system or strategy that anybody has confidence on and see if this will ne suitable for me.
Till now, I already tested some way of trading and with me, I saw that “price actions supp-res” strategies are working fine with me. Now as I tell before, I’m everyday trying to improve myself, trying to add a little bit of a “plus” to what I have as strategy.
That is how I see the things. All advice will be desirable. Thanks you !