Hello, looking to discuss how chaos theory and the natural law of math in forex

I discovered an interesting thing that previous prices determine future prices. I then started going to work on a formula and came up with something that predicts future price ranges with great accuracy. I’ve only used this on the EUR/USD AUD/USD JPY/USD and only a couple times because charting takes an incredibly long time and a high level of focus to detail is required.

I believe it’s possible to predict future prices with great accuracy. A day or two ago I read about the man W.D Gann. He believed the same thing but was limited by hand drawn charts and could not have possibly done something like this without the accuracy of a computer for there are thousands of lines that first must be taken into account by a set of rules and many disregarded or given little value.

This is where I predicted a major swing in the EUR/USD either up or down but likely down to to no mathematical support and very little mathematical resistance. I was mocked by my peers.
h ttp://i.imgur.com/RpKbp1Q.jpg

When the downspike happened, it bounced off mathematical support.
h ttp://i.imgur.com/ALbfmUV.png

This one speaks for itself and was going to be the only one shared but why not the other stuff for fun.
h ttp://i.imgur.com/qkz48aS.jpg
I apologize for the messed up triangle from covering data, here is a cleaner image.
h ttp://i.imgur.com/su3nfcv.png

I have made the required 5 posts but still not letting me post the images so you’ll have to remove the space between h-ttp

My name is Falcon and this system is not for sale, but anyone highly specialized and willing to work on it with me should make contact.