New guy that just discovered this site

Hello everyone, my name is Jeff Salgado. I live in Colorado Springs, CO. I am seriously considering getting back into the Forex business. It’s been a few years since I have done any Forex trading. I am originally from Southern California & we put a Forex group together with about 10 or so people. Unfortunatley it didn’t pan out as hoped. Is there anybody in this group that is from the Colorado Springs or Denver area that I can communicate with & start to get my feet wet again as I re-learn the Forex market?

What’s up Jeff and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! Glad to see ya return to the business and I hope that you find some like-minded folks, not only here but from the Denver area as well. Good luck and looking forward to hear more from ya :slight_smile:

Thanks Pipcrawler. I remember from before how much information (trading styles, indicators, timeframes, charts, etc) there is available. I will complete the “School” before I do any demo trading. It can be oeverwhelming for sure trying to decipher & formulate a trading plan. I will find something that works for me & read what all of you experienced traders have to offer. Thanks for the welcome note.