Lyril from Toronto

Hi,
I live in Canada as an International student. I’ve been planning to do Forex trading for a long time. I’ve wasted some cash in Binary options only to realize what I did was pure gambling. But from what learned so far is that you have much more control over Forex trades.
Right now I’m about to finish the preschool here. I did make a bit of a profit on demo accounts using some basic fundamental strategies but I don’t plan to do any real account trades right now. I still feel I don’t get the hang of it. So I really look forward to babypips to make me a confident trader.

Cheers.

Greetings lyrilp and welcome to BabyPips.com! Yeah, binary options are a little bit different animal than spot forex; they’re really good for those traders who are comfortable with risking more to make less, but have the skill to win trades very often. It’s a difficult mindset and skill to develop. With spot, you can manage your loss and profits much better, and you don’t have to worry as much about the timeframe like you do with options. Getting “the hang of it” takes time and lots of practice, like any other skill, so just be patient, focus on improvement, and stay disciplined with your efforts. Good luck with the school buddy and looking forward to hear more from ya soon!

Hi There Lyril,
I have myself taken the decision to invest in Forex. I’m still looking for a broker, so if you have any suggestions to share.
Be my guest!
Cheers

hey welcome I to am from The GTA:)

Hi Silver,

Welcome to BP. I am from Vancouver, west coast! I use FXCM and am very pleased with it. Intuitive platform and pretty powerful. Has all you need and more. They also have a good rep here, Jason Rogers. It is Canadian based and well regulated. Good luck with your journey!

hey Libertysilver
Sorry for the late reply. I live in downtown Toronto. Bloor/Spadina area
cheers

Sauga city!