Hello from the sunny UK

Well, its not that sunny, to be honest, but hi everyone.

I am very new to this but already got the bug.

This website is such a lucky find for me. I don’t think trading is as common here as in the US (I’m guessing that’s where the site originates from all the puns made about famous americans, that I don’t know but stumble across in the pipsology school).

Hi to you all.

Hi. I’m Antonio and am new to this thing called Forex as well. I’m learning with zero knowledge of the market and the School of Pipsology makes it fun to learn about Forex. Hi again to you and good luck to you!

Hello back at ya foxstable and welcome! Thanks for showing us some love and for sharing a little bit about yourself. Hopefully, you’ll find the School of Pipsology helpful and that we get to hear more from ya…good luck!

Greetings to you as well Antonio and welcome! I’m glad to hear that you think the School is fun, and if you have any questions don’t be afraid to come to the forums and ask… good luck bud!

Hello Friends welcome to this forum.

Hi, let me join in welcoming you guys…since am new myself and I Just introduced myself, hoping to get good reception too. Welcome again…hope we all have a good stay.

Thanks for the well wishes! I just started training with a Practice Account and it has its challenges but it’s fun and thrilling.

I hope the same for you and everyone as well. Happy trading!

Welcome all, enjoy your stay. Lots of help on these forums. :slight_smile:

Awesome guys…great introductions.
I’m also just getting to grips with a practice account. Made two trades this week and I’m up 11 whole pence (about 15c)…I’M RICH!!!

I agree…this site makes the whole learning process FUN and that is what got my attention. Trading seems so intimidating but here I feel like part of a group in the same boat.

I am hooked!