I’m new on your forum and I want to introduce my self

My name is Didier Dutilleux, I’m a Belgian citizen and I earn my living as Online Publisher. My operation is in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, where I have a company with a local friend, and from where we develop and manage all our websites

On the moment more than 60% are game sites where we work with Google Adsense where we are paid per click (PPC) the rest are Amazon product websites and Spiritual websites where we for both niches are paid Commission per Action (CPA)

We are busy to extent our niches and we start this month with some financial websites, for that reason I have joint your forum because I want to learn more about the financial niche that to become later active as Trader!

I hope that I can learn fast all what is needed to become a good Trader, that by joining all related discussions on your forum with all fellow members with years of experience and who are willing to share,.

In the mean time that I can meet you all I say hello to all fellow member now, have further a nice day.

Didier Dutilleux

Welcome, you’ve come to the right place to learn all you can about forex

Hi! Interesting how you found your way here. Hopefully you are able to learn more about forex trading, enough to encourage you to become an active trader yourself. See you around!