Greeting from London! Forex newbie ready to learn

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m fairly new to the forex world, having spent some time studying forex in the past, I’m now ready to get serious with my learning and trading.

Also interested in chatting to anyone located in London!

Other than reading the forums (which I’m doing a lot of!) can anyone recommend a good resource for getting the fundamentals of trading down?

Cheers!

Hello there! Welcome to our forex community. How about reading up on the economic analysis blogs and market updates right here: Pipnoculars - Forex Blog: Daily Economic Commentary & FX Analysis and here: Piponomics - Forex Blog: Economic News & Indicators for FX Trading

Thanks for the reply PipDiddy! Checked out your links, some good info there although it might be a bit too advanced for me right now :slight_smile: Any good links for the REALLLY basic info for a total newbie?

hi i am new to forex, could do me a favor? explicarmer more about the subject? and I can post link to read
thank you

Well you get a proper hello as we are nearly namesakes (mine’s better though :p). I’m just down the road on the Kent coast too. Wow, we could have been separated at birth.

Hey there,

I am from London. Raised in East London then moved to South London. I am in Spain now. I am a total beginner…I mean all I know Are the ultra basics so I hope I can understand this stuff eventually.