Hello, this is me

Hi, total noobie here.
Ive read a couple of books on forex, then found a link to here.
Currently working my way thru Pipschool, which is brilliant by the way.
After that I will open a dummy account to practice what I have learnt before one day in the future committing to a live account.
Wish me luck

[QUOTE=“eddieb;660949”]Hi, total noobie here.
Ive read a couple of books on forex, then found a link to here.
Currently working my way thru Pipschool, which is brilliant by the way.
After that I will open a dummy account to practice what I have learnt before one day in the future committing to a live account.
Wish me luck[/QUOTE]

Good luck to you. A good rule of thumb is to demo trade until you have three consecutive profitable months. Definitely don’t open a live account before you can do at least that.

Hi Dear sir/mis and friends,
I am new here, plz help to learn, i love trading and make money. I wish ill be supported here ill als.

I believe a demo account is useful to get acclimated to the charting software and the mechanics behind placing a trade. Once you’re comfortable, you should really try to focus on strategy development. All your effort needs to go to this. No trading…demo or live. Backtest historical price data while rigorously tweaking a referenceable documented trading plan, for at least 2 years. You’ll know what to do from there.:48:

Hi eddieb all the best! We have a great community here. So dont hesistate to ask any questions that you have.