Hello

Hi everyone,

Another newbie here. I’m from London currently work in the NHS with a background of sales within recruitment and seeking a good understanding of how forex trading works with the hope of making and keeping some pips.

Hello and welcome to our forex community! Have you started with our School of Pipsology? School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading

Thank you.

I certainly have. Got lots of questions but I think I’ll leave them till I’ve been through schooling.

Awesome. Just don’t be shy to post those questions here when you’re ready. Pretty sure the friendly forum folks would be willing to help you out!

I’ll buy that offer PipDiddy.

What FX trading company would you suggest I have practice account with?
I’m currently on a PC but will eventually be using a mac (bootcamp) in by new year.

Hi and welcome dollarman :slight_smile:

If you’re looking into demo, any broker company that provide demo would be good enough.

However if you’re into starting a real account, it is advisable to look at the various factors of the company:

1. Security of funds
  2. Customer services
  3. Spread & commission
  4. Transparency of funds withdrawal
  5. Slippage issues

And of course some other aspects as well.

Best wishes!

So I attended Greg Secker’s free seminar this afternoon and it was quite a motivating and inspiring afternoon that left me pondering and asking personal questions of myself.

I was expecting a massive sales pitch with a fair bit of pressure but it wasn’t like that…at all.

Don’t get me wrong, he did pitch his new “millionaire inside” sessions along side his trading course for a 1995 (which looked like a good deal) but his focus was on getting the audience to understand the power of goal setting, the importance of knowing what you want and surprisingly a lengthy presentation sharing what makes his trading strategies work (which I suppose you could call his sales pitch).

I do believe that I will have to pay for some sort of training…but before I sign on the dotted line I thought I’d share my intentions and questions on this forum for some initial guidance.

The four strategies he spoke of were:

The sniper trade

Ultimate pivots system

The accumulator

The snap back system

The question I’d like to ask is do I need Greg Secker’s software in order apply these strategies?

If I don’t need his software, where/how do I start?

Thanks for any light shed